Leaders across all sectors have an opportunity to lead in a way that contributes to the common good. Otherwise known as ‘social leaders,’ they play an important role in tackling some of today’s most complex problems including climate change, poverty, homelessness, the economy, asylum seekers and education reform.
We have developed the Synergistiq Leadership Survey: Leading for the Common Good in order to understand:
• The leadership challenges faced by leaders
• The general challenges experienced by leaders
• The extent to which leaders in the 21st century believe they have a responsibility to contribute to the common good – influencing or creating positive social change.
• This survey should take no longer than 15-20 minutes
• For the purpose of this survey, the term ‘organisation’ refers to the organisation of your primary leadership role, whether it is a government department, corporation, not-for-profit, community organisation or social enterprise
• Responses will remain confidential.